July 11, 2007

Ever dreamt big?

It is said that teenage is the time where dreams fill the sleep.. definitely true for me. I started dreaming about my future. Dont ask how many of them came true. Cant remember most of them now. They kept on changing and getting bigger and bigger as time progressed.
Ever remember what you dreamt about your future - studies, life partner,job, vacation? quite common for all of us.
So what's special? Special dreams are those that you really really want to come true and work towards making them come true.

The major ones in my list
- getting an understanding partner who would share my dreams
- higher education in a premier institute which would polish my potential
- independence which comes with power in career

two out of the three came true. I am working towards making the third one come true.

Message: dont stop dreaming and start working towards making the dream come true

No comments:

Post a Comment