July 11, 2007

Campus

College days? Fun starts during graduation and peaks in PG.. my experience.. especially since I am doing post-graduation 9 years after graduation.
Coming back to college was an awesome experience. Most fun-filled time in my life.
Friends all around, time to chat, time to ponder, learning experience, competition, cooperation, ups and downs, sharing and caring, ... the list is endless and similar for all of us.
The best part of IIM is its campus which nurtures all these feelings. It is a home away from home for the students. We make friends who then become family (one way or the other!!).
What do I miss? bunking classes :-((
What do I gain? gyaan.. very true .. i havent gained much during graduation.

What did i gain personally? confidence that I can do anything in this world if I set my heart to it

No comments:

Post a Comment